Here are your Cheap Flights to Atlanta
Are you looking for cheap flights to Atlanta? 25% of our users found tickets to Atlanta at or below the following prices: Cheap flights from Birmingham to Atlanta P343 one-way-P379 round trip from Newcastle to Tyne 396 one-way-416 round-trip from Glasgow € 422 one-way trip-€ 445 round trip
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure to get a lower-than-average fare for flights to Atlanta.
- The high season is considered July and August. November is the cheapest month to travel to Atlanta.
- Enter your favorite departure airport and travel dates in the search form above to unlock the new Atlanta flight offers.
- One of the largest and busiest transportation hubs in the world, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) consists of a Domestic and International Terminal, divided into seven competitions. You may use the moving walkways in the pedestrian tunnel or get on the free underground Plane Train to pass between them.
- If you have some time to spend at Atlanta Airport, why don’t you take part in some culture? The Airport Art Program sees permanent and revolving exhibitions – including paintings, textiles, sculptures, and photographs – displayed around the airport. You will find a complete list of what’s on the airport website.
- Get your holiday off to a good start as soon as your flight to Atlanta lands, enjoying some of the live music performances staged around the airport. From Southern Blues to Caribbean Steel Drums, there’s an eclectic line to fit all tastes.
- Business travelers on flights to Atlanta will catch up on work as soon as they arrive by going to the Business Center at Centerpoint F. Open 24 hours a day, which provides critical facilities such as printing, computer workstations, and private boardrooms.
- Young travelers will set off steam at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport by visiting the children’s play area of T6. There are also plenty of stores available for children’s toys, games, books, and coloring equipment.
What can I explore in Atlanta?
Located between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, Atlanta is the capital of Georgia. The metropolitan city is the epicenter of commercial and cultural activities in the area. Among the most visited cities in the US, Atlanta is lined with a multitude of museums, performing arts centers, art galleries, historic landmarks, and much more. Visitors must not skip the Atlanta Botanical Garden, Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, George Aquarium, High Museum of Art, Atlanta Design Museum, and the Atlanta History Centre.
The cultural city is packed with a host of performing arts organizations, including the Atlanta Opera, the Alliance Theatre, the Atlanta Symphony Opera, and the Atlanta Ballet. Atlanta is a haven for music lovers due to its booming music scene. The city is a nexus for alternative rock and country music. Due to its scenic position, there’s a lot to see for nature lovers. You will enjoy a day trip to Toccoa Falls, Tybee Island, Stone Mountain Park, Pine Mountain, and Lake Oconee.
What is the best time to visit Atlanta?
Many activities take place during the months of June, July, and August, but Atlanta experiences hot and humid summers. The best time to fly to ATL is from March to May when the weather is good.
What are the big airlines promising to fly to Atlanta?
- American Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
What are the top attractions in Atlanta?
- Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Atlanta History Centre
- Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site
- The Fox Theatre
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Stone Mountain Park
- Piedmont Park
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Oakland Cemetery
- High Museum of Arts
- Centre for Puppetry Arts
What are the biggest events and festivals in Atlanta?
Atlanta hosts a variety of annual festivals, concerts, and activities during the year. Few major festivals in Atlanta include Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration (January), Atlanta Chinese Lunar New Year Festival (February), Oysterfest (February), St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March), Atlanta Brunch Festival (March), Atlanta Film Festival (April), 420 Festival (April), Atlanta Caribbean Carnival (May), Atlanta Jazz Festival (May) Atlanta Food and Wine Festival (May/June); (December).
How far in advance do I need to book flights to Atlanta?
Booking in advance will offer you great Atlanta flight offers. Book at least 40 to 65 days in advance to get cheap flights to Atlanta.
How long would it take to fly to Atlanta?
Our cheap flights to Atlanta from New York City to Atlanta typically take 2 hours and 25 minutes.