Now book your Cheap Flights to Las Vegas
Try your luck in “Sin City,” which has welcomed almost 40 million visitors every year for over a decade. Book Cheap Flights to Las Vegas from us for an exciting ride to the Gambling Capital of the World!
Las Vegas is currently one of the top tourist destinations in the country. The city has much to give for bargain travelers as well as well-hung visitors who are able to splurge and enjoy the best that this city has to offer. The main draw is The Strip, a huge center of gaming and entertainment. There’s plenty for everybody in this mythical Sin City.
Key Information about Flights to Las Vegas
If you’re planning to book flights to Las Vegas here, there’s some important information you need to know in advance.
- McCarran International Airport is just five (5) miles south of downtown Las Vegas, where you can enjoy games, shows and restaurants.
- McCarran International Airport serves the major metropolitan area of Las Vegas. It’s got four runways and two terminals. Airport facilities include a children’s play area, an aviation museum, free Wi-Fi and slot machines.
- Apart from McCarran Airport, there are two other airports in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport and Henderson Executive Airport.
- North Las Vegas Airport is three (3) miles northwest of downtown Las Vegas and the historic center of Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Strip is 10 miles away from this airport.
- Henderson Executive Airport is located 11 (11) miles south of Las Vegas Central Business District, and mostly caters to business and corporate clients who booked flights to Las Vegas.
- The major airlines operating to Las Vegas include Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Alitalia, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Frontier Airlines.
- Flights from New York City to Las Vegas take approximately 5 hours, while flights from Dallas take approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. It takes less than an hour to fly from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Flights from Miami take about 6 hours to get to Las Vegas. The best time to visit Las Vegas is between March and May and between September and November. Las Vegas sees a huge influx of tourists, particularly on New Year’s Eve.
When is it cheapest to fly to Vegas?
January, August and October are the cheapest months to travel to Las Vegas. Booking flights to Las Vegas during the months of February, March and June would be costly as it is the peak travel season. Alternatively, book your tickets at least 14 days in advance to make your flights cheaper. Air fares will rise sharply within two weeks of departure.
Are there any hotels in Las Vegas McCarran airport on site?
There are at least four (4) hotels located within five minutes of McCarran International Airport. These hotels provide free shuttle bus service from either terminal. Apart from these, Zero Level has two (2) rooms available for overnight stays or for a day’s rent in the gym. The rent starts at $12 an hour and $100 for 20 hours. The rooms are fitted with a microwave, a fridge and a bathroom. A fitness center is also available here.
How much are flights to Las Vegas?
In general, the cost of flights to Las Vegas depends on the domestic destinations from which you are boarding. A roundtrip ticket from Las Vegas to Oakland costs an average of $48, while the cheapest round trip ticket on the most popular New York-Las Vegas route costs an average of about $205.
What is the most cost-effective way to get to Las Vegas?
The easiest way to fly to Las Vegas is to book flights with budget carriers such as Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Frontier Airlines. Other airlines, such as Allegiant Air, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and American Airlines, also sell cheap flights to Las Vegas.
How to rent a car at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
The rental center is on 7135 Gilespie Street “Rent-A-Car”, just three miles or five kilometers south of the airport, with easy access to 15 and 215 as well as the Las Vegas Strip. The McCarran Rent-A-Car Center currently has 11 car rental companies in one area. The center is open 24 hours a day, all 365 days a year, with continuous shuttle service to the airport terminals.